Family Day Care |
Family Day Care
Giggling Day Care Centre has instituted a modern yet extremely homely family day care set up with the aim of providing a safe environment for children to grow and learn. For us, the well being of the child is of supreme importance.
Wondering if family day care is right for your child? Family Day Care at Giggling Day Care offers multiple benefits over conventional day care centres.
- Our family day care has smaller groups of up to 7 children. This ensures your child is better cared for and shares a better rapport with the carer.
- Smaller groups are extremely handy when it comes to day care for siblings.
- The biggest advantage of family day care is the care delivery within the warmth and comfort of a homely environment.
- Our family day care service is designed to aid playful learning and development of your child. Our child carers adapt the activities to cater to your child’s individual learning needs. Some of the play-base activities include story-telling, visits to the local park or zoo, singing, and other educational games.
- Family day care enables overall growth of your child by exposing him/her to interactions with diverse communities and cultures.
- Opting for our family day care service will make you eligible for accessing the child care benefits and rebates provided by Australian government.
- With our family day care, the power to choose the child care educator lies with you. We want you to be worry-free once you leave your child with us.
We offer customised family day care 24/7, which means you can pick the option best suited to your requirements.
Family Day Care Educators
While selecting the family day care service and choosing a professional educator for your child, it is important to take care of the following:
- The educator should have a requisite qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education as specified by the South Australian Government.
- The educator should have a recent police clearance from South Australian police.
- The educator should have a First Aid certificate from an authorized body.
- The family day care service should be in adherence with the government’s National Quality Framework.
- The family day care service provider as well as the carer should have a public liability insurance cover.
- The educator should have a DCSI – Child – related Screening History
We have 30 early childhood educators on board with us and are expanding rapidly to cover a wider geography. All our educators and carers are fully-qualified and trained in family day care.
Giggling Day Care’s Family Day Care offers a safe haven for your child away from home. Not only this, we also take care of your child’s learning and development needs while maintaining their safety and comfort. Leave your child with us and go about your tasks without a worry in the world!
What is Family Day Care?
The South Australian government’s Department for Education & Child Development defines family day care as child care services offered by professional carers in their own homes. Usually, the carer makes smaller groups of 7 children, 4 under school age children is maximum and 3 school age children, and can offer varied hours for service. The carers are certified professionals trained in early childhood education and care.
How is family day care different from other child care services?
Unlike commercial day care centres, family day care professionals provide child care services from their own homes. The child care groups are usually smaller. Total 7 children at one time is maximum, 4 under school age children and 3 school age children.
Early childhood educators operate in association with the government authorized child care service in that area. These services keep a tab on the children’s growth and assist the family day care service if required.
Quick Enquiry Form
Please feel free to call us or fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A: Level 2 6/22 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000
T: (08) 7073 1779
M: 0401 461 354 (After Hours)
Follow Us On Social Media:
The Education Standards Board of South Australia is the regulatory body that controls the child care industry in South Australia.
Click on the following links to view more information:
Education Standards Board of South Australia
Family Day Care Australia
Department for Education and Child Development | South Australia